Discovered by GlitchesAndStuff
Collection Delay is a technique that can prevent or delay the collection of items, usually from a shop. It is mainly used to make bottle duplication extremely easy.
- Go to the person or counter from which you can collect an item or rupees
- Drop a bottled fish
- Without walking too far away from the spot you dropped the fish, quickly buy the item or sell an item for rupees
- To collect the item or rupees, wait for the fish to disappear, catch the fish again, or walk away from it
Where it can be used
- It can be used in all shops, as long as Link holds the item he buys or the rupee he collects above his head
- It can be used when collecting the Seahorse from the fisherman at Great Bay in exchange for the picture of the pirate guard
- It can be used when collecting Boss Remains
- It can be used to quickly gain money from the Curiosity Shop using Gold Dust: activate collection delay, give the man the Gold Dust, swing an empty bottle, and then collect the 200 rupees. Repeat for fast and easy money.
Last updated 01/22/2014