You must have no strength upgrades to teleport back to the bush, otherwise Link will just pick it up.
This trick is easiest with a bombchu, but it is also possible using a bomb with a different set up.
As adult, the most commonly used setup for this currently is composed of using the hookshot to shorten the backflip to ensure perfect positioning easily. It can be seen below.
As child, a different setup is needed.
1. With ISG, and your sword sheathed, align with the vertical line on the fence
2. Backflip and in C up mode align the B Button as shown
3. Sidehop twice to get closer to the correct position and destroy some of the grass, ensuring that you leave the bushes to your right and the one closest to the wall in front of you (The chu will explode when it hits the one in front, and the superslide will be activated off grabbing the bush to your right)
4. Stand just within "Grab" range of the bush infront of you and pull out a bombchu
6. Hold abuot 50% of the way back on the control stick so that link is walking backwards
7. After walking a couple of steps backwards, press and hold R, followed very quickly by mashing A whilst always holding down slightly. Link will drop the bombchu and sideroll to the right
8. Once you have the superslide, release and repress Z Target so you can see the bushes - this prevents them from unloading
9. When you are at the top of the grave, release everything and you will be teleported above the bush you tried to grab. Turn 180 degrees and backflip onto the seam, and progress as you would in method 2
The same set up is usable for Adult Link, except 1 distance bombchu hover is required before you backflip onto the seam depending on the method.
This method is commonly used when one has a strength upgrade or no bombchus.
Get on Dampe's hut. Activate ISG and simply bomb hover up to the green ledge. It might be a little difficult because you won't be able to see the bomb, but with practice it's easy. It's recommended that you face the wall at an angle so that link is facing a bit more towards the back of the graveyard than being perfectly perpendicular to the wall. This way you should get on the ledge in 3-4 bombs rather than 5 if you are perpendicular to the wall. Using the "Breathing Method" of Bomb Hovers is very useful for this trick.
This is the original method, but it is rarely used because it is not as practical as the other methods.
Get to the wooden box on the ledge in the graveyard either by bomb hovering or using a magic bean plant. Get on the box and pull out a bomb or bombchu. Face the wall. If you're using a chu, jump off the box then quickly shield drop the chu and press B to jumpslash for a bit more height, and you should be boosted to the greed ledge. For a bomb, hold it on the box until it's about to explode then jump, shield drop and jumpslash. Once you are on the green ledge you need to carefully walk on it all the way to the back of the graveyard without falling off which can be difficult at some points. Activating ISG can make this easier.
If you don't have Din's Fire to light the torches don't worry! At the back of the graveyard instead of getting off the ledge at the warp platform, get to the very back of the ledge in the middle. Look down and make sure you are centered with the staircase. From there, turn sideways and sidehop down and you will avoid the load trigger for the torch room, and luckily the shadow door isn't loaded either so you can just walk right into the shadow temple.